Solar Panel Installation in Champaign, IL
Solar Energy Installation in Champaign, IL
Top Reasons To Go With Solar For Your Home
- Solar is cheaper than ever! Even thought the cost of energy is low in Illinois, the cost of solar energy is even lower.
- You get help from the federal government. The Solar Tax Credit allows you to deduct 26% of the cost of a system from the taxes you would have paid that year with no cap on the amount. The Solar Tax Credit expires 12/31/2020.
- Great return on investment. Planning to be in your house for longer than 6 years? You will save money on energy and your savings will only continue to grow. A perfect solution for future retirees. You will have made a lot of money by the end of your system’s warrantied life.
- Provides clean, renewable energy. Have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are doing your part for a healthy planet. Solar energy produces no pollution for kids to breath in and no greenhouse gases to disrupt the climate.
- Get freedom and control over your electricity. With solar power, you don’t have to take the chance of experiencing a city-wide or neighborhood wide power outage. The U.S. has an old and outdated power grid that is more susceptible to the effects of weather and vulnerable to more power outage time than the power grids in most other developed nations.
Installation of your System
While converting to solar energy will involve the installation of panels on your roof or on the ground along with the addition of supporting equipment, the Edelman crew will make the installation process as seamless as possible. We can install solar panels to convert DC into usable AC, we’ll help you find products to help meet your electric output demands while minimizing your dependence on grid power. Our installation team will provide an accurate estimate for your approval before any work is performed.
Edelman Inc, offers a personalized approach to solar technology. With convenient payment options and fair pricing, our services and products are easily accessible and budget-friendly.
Schedule a consultation at your home or business to see if solar energy solutions are right for you.
Edelman Inc. understands that keeping your home safe and comfortable can quickly become expensive. With approved credit, our customers can get the products and services they need, while paying over time. The experts at Edelman work with Wells Fargo to help find the best financing options for you.