Geothermal Heat Pumps
Benefits of Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Environmentally Friendly – This system has no emissions or any negative effects on the environment. They can reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and decreases the dependency on foreign oil.
- Lower Operating Cost – Save up to 70% on your energy bills through the efficiency of a geothermal operating system. The unit could pay for itself in 5 to 7 years, and your bills will see the immediate savings effects!
- Flexibility – The systems from Bosch can be equipped with the ability to recover excess heat from the compressor, and use it to heat the water for no cost!
- Reliability – Our geothermal systems are built with the highest quality standards and to last. Our residential warranty offers you peace of mind, and it is one of the best around.
- Quiet Operation – With the combination of some additional options available for the units, you can experience one of the quietest heating and cooling systems ever.
How Does Geothermal Work?
Geothermal systems take heat from the earth, transfer that heat to a refrigerant, and then distribute the heat into the structure with a forced-air or hydronic system. This is accomplished with a compressor or heat pump unit, the liquid heat exchanger medium, and the air delivery system.
In cooling, geothermal systems take heat from the structure, transfer the heat to the refrigerant, then transfer the heat back to the water or loop fluid. This works the same as a standard air conditioner, except a geothermal system uses water or loop fluid at a constant temperature (average 50 degrees Fahrenheit) instead of varying outdoor temperature.
Edelman Inc. understands that keeping your home safe and comfortable can quickly become expensive. With approved credit, our customers can get the products and services they need, while paying over time. The experts at Edelman work with Wells Fargo to help find the best financing options for you.